Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

my point EXACTLY!

triplets on top of twins is a lot of babies.

i don't know how to use computers as well as i should and i probably never will.

people call what i do "writing" but i call it talking out loud on paper. i mean, talking out loud on a computer that i don't know how to use as well as i should.

i like tradtional values. i think the world is a wreck because not enough people adhere to them anymore.

i'm in the mood for inviting dolly parton, lily tomlin, patricia heaton, and kathy bates over for dinner.

whatever happened to meryl streep? i haven't heard much from her in awhile.

for someone who's basically got a decent brain and a decent heart, i sure have made a bunch of lousy decisions in my life.

i prefer cold and dark to warm and bright. isn't that weird?

i never thought i would ever get old but wow, i sure as shootin' did.

i try to please too many people. so, sue me.

my dog refuses to let me brush her teeth, so the hell with it.

my grandma and grandpa had a dog who never saw the inside of a vet clinic nor did a vet ever see the inside of the dog's mouth. and the dog lived to be 16. so, sue me.

not that i'm anti-veterinary care because i'm not. i'm pro-veterinary care. but let's be reasonable.