Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

courtright court. right?

there's a street in columbus called "courtright road," which is fine, but there is also a street off of courtright road called "courtright court," which is not fine.

all i know is........i wouldn't wanna have to be the one trying to explain to the customer service representative over the phone that my address is courtright court. it'd go something like this:

customer service representative (hereafter known as "csr"): may i have your address, ma'm?

me: blah, blah, blah courtright court.

csr: 'scuse me?

me: it's blah, blah, blah......courtright......court.

csr: two courts?

me: right.

csr: so, it's 2 courtright court.........right?

me: no, it's not 2 courtright court, it's blah, blah, blah courtright court.

csr: um................


me: i know.......... right?