Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

i'm sure about this: i like being wishy-washy.

i like to wash dishes. my mom does, too, so maybe that's where i got it.

i especially like to wash them with original green palmolive. i like the way it smells. it doesn't smell fancy like lavender or fancy like shea butter or fancy like any of that fancy stuff. it smells like soap. huh.

i have tried other dish detergents but personally, soap is pretty much soap. if your dishes are still dirty after you've washed 'em, that's on you - not the detergent. as for which brand cuts grease best- beats me. i eat the grease! the grease is the best part!  :)

for most of my dishes and pots and pans and glasses and stuff, i still put them in the dishwasher. but whenever i'm feeling nostalgic or just like i want to smell something clean or trail my fingers through soapy water, i wash my dishes. it helps keep me humble.


i wash all my clothes in the washing machine, though. even the hand-wash only ones.


i'm not that humble.