Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

rap music at 3:30 a.m.

frankly, rap music any time is bad. but it really sucks at 3:30 a.m.

at 3:30 a.m. - even on a saturday night (sunday morning) - most folks are a. sleep. they just are. use your brain.

better yet - use your heart. use your soul. give a rip, for a change, about someone other than yourself.

when it woke me up, it scared me. being woken up at 3:30 a.m. to the stones singing "sympathy for the devil" would not scare me. it might give me surreal flashbacks to my dorm days, but it would not scare me. waking up to rap music scares me.

and then, it pisses me off.

and apparently, being told to turn down your rap music at 3:30 a.m. pisses the player of the rap music off, too. because when the security guard told 'em to turn down the rap music, the rap music player(s) turned it up. up! i couldn't believe it.

so what happened next was, the security guard and the player(s) of the rap music got into a big ole' honkin' argument. at least, i think they did. it was a little hard to tell given the even louder rap music.

about 3:45, things finally quieted down. 

about 4:05, my dog and i finally fell back asleep.


the good news in all of this is that at last, my dog slept until 6:00, which she hasn't done since we changed the clocks back a couple of weeks ago. which means, i slept till 6:00, too!


thank God for rap music.