Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

the REAL story about my invalid hook handle

turns out, even the IT guy didn't know what an invalid hook handle is!

he said he'd never heard of it before and he isn't going to try to learn. well, that makes two of us, dude.

there are A LOT of things i don't want to learn. i don't want to learn how to skydive. i don't want to learn how to do my taxes. and i definitely don't want to learn how to change the oil in my car. i mean, are you kidding me?

my philosophy has always been, if there's somebody you can pay to do it, pay to do it. i am so totally not into anything do-it-myself.

with, ok, the exception of food. i do like to cook.

but even that interest is startng to wane a bit. increasingly, i have been munching on popcorn and calling it dinner.

trouble with popcorn is - the bag.

a.) the bag is too hot when it first comes out of the micro. b is, all the good stuff settles to the bottom of the bag. and c.), it's hard to hold onto a bag in one hand and a glass of wine in another and the remote between my feet without something spilling.

guess my popcorn bag needs a handle. (wine glasses don't look good with handles.)

maybe my popcorn bag even needs a hook handle!

just not an invalid one.