Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

what makes YOUR clothes fall off?

tequila, if i drank it, probably would make mine fall off - just as the song says -  and wine, which i do drink, probably would, too, if i drank enough of it which, thank the good Lord, i don't.

but, something is making my clothes fall off, or at least, my pants which, no, men......it is still not that kind of post.

my pants are too loose. i am not losing weight.

this is a mystery.

i thought at first that maybe my weight was shifting, so that, the weight that used to be in my bottom half is now somehow, miraculously, in my upper half. but.......trust me. it's not there, either.

my feet are bigger, i know that much. they've gone from a size 7, which they have been my entire adult life, to a 7 and a half. how that is even possible, i have no clue, but it's the God's honest truth.

still, you wouldn't think that your feet growing from a 7 to a 7 point 5 would make your pants fall off, now would you?

i know i'm not going to get much in the way of sympathy for this problem, but my size 2 jeans are too big. the only time they fit right is for about 30 seconds after they come out of the dryer. and finding size zero jeans isn't the joy ride it might sound like it would be.


is it possible that i drink tequila and i don't even know it????????