Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

spam!

i hear some of you talking about how much spam you get in your e-mailboxes and i wonder what i'm doing wrong. er, right. because i hardly ever get spam. hardly ever! i barely need both hands to count how many times i have received spam. it just never happens.

at home, that is. work's another story.

wouldn't you think that work - where we have these fancy schmancy I.T. guys who supposedly know everything (and, i must admit, they do know a lot)......wouldn't you think that in that environment, they'd be able to control for spam better than stupid little old me - at home

but they don't seem to be able to. lately, i have really been getting hit hard. yesterday, i had more spam than i had legit e-mail. 'sup with thaaaat? and what's worse is, the spam e-mail always arrives in my mailbox under the title "spam filter." 

let's just put it this way - i'm glad my air filter and my water filter and my oil filter and whatever other filters i have don't work as well as my work spam filter.

on a separate but related note, though.......i love spam. the food, not the mail. love. it. can't understand how the rest of you can dis it so bad. it's salty and fatty and totally fake. all the things i like in a food.

but not in my mail.